- 1 Reviews of Heated Office Chairs
- 2 Reviews of Heated Seat Pads for Office Chair
- 2.1 1. S8 Shiatsu Heated Office Chair Pad
- 2.2 2. Naipo Shiatsu Heated Office Chair Pad
- 2.3 3. Gideon™ Vibrating Heated Seat Pad for Office Chair
- 2.4 4. Homedics Quad-Roller Shiatsu Heated Seat Pad for Office Chair
- 2.5 5. New Five Star Heated Seat Cushion for Office Chair
- 2.6 6. Wagan IN9438 Heated Office Chair Pad
- 3 Heated Office Chairs Buying Guide
- 4 Should You Swap Your Chair For A Heated Massage Office Chair?
- 5 How the Heated Office Chairs Work and How to Operate Them
- 6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Heated Office Chair
- 7 Heated Office Chairs Comparison Chart For 2019
- 8 Conclusion
Heated office chairs are a very comfortable set which allows you to sit comfortably in your office while doing your work and at the same time provide you with heat during cold seasons. They are very body hugging and comfortable. Just like the name suggests, they keep you warm and can be modified. Why do you think most posh offices use heated chairs? This is because they are quite comfortable. Did you know that you can work for longer hours without getting tired or sore due to sitting down just by sitting on the heated chairs? You can also use heated seat pad for office chair instead of buying the whole chair and you simply attach it to any seat.
We are going to talk about the different types of heated chairs so that you can choose the most appropriate and suited office chair. You will get insight on the many different heated chairs used for office purposes. We believe that once you are done with this review, you will have a lot of knowledge on this type of office chair even if you will not get to purchase any of them. Let us explain a couple of them in detail to you;
- Gentherm Heated Office Chair
- PRICE $$$$$
- Color : Black
- Material : Bonded Leather
- Dimension : 30.2 x 27 x 45.8 inches
- Weight : 51.9 pounds
- Weight Capacity : up to 400 Ibs
- Barcalounger Shiatsu Heated Massage Office Chair
- PRICE $
- Color : Black
- Material : Brown-bonded leather with Champagne accents
- Dimension : 29.9 x 26 x 16.9 inches
- Weight : N / A
- Weight Capacity : up to 300 Ibs
- Relaxzen 60-425111 Heated Massage Office Chair
- PRICE $$$
- Color : Brown
- Material : Foam, Leather
- Dimension : 32.3 x 27.2 x 17.7 inches
- Weight : 57.2 pounds
- Weight Capacity : 300 Ibs
- SGS Executive Heated Massage Office Chair
- PRICE $$$$
- Color : Black
- Material : PU Leather
- Dimension : 31.5 x 25.6 x 13.8 inches
- Weight : 38.6 pounds
- Weight Capacity : 243 lb
- Relaxzen 60-078011 Heated Office Chair
- PRICE $$$$
- Color : Brown
- Material : Microfiber
- Dimension : 32 x 31 x 33 inches
- Weight : 51.7 pounds
- Weight Capacity : 300 lbs.
- HomCom Heated Massage Office Chair
- PRICE $$
- Color : Black
- Material : Wood
- Dimension : 32 x 25 x 14 inches
- Weight : 45 pounds
- Weight Capacity : 300 lbs.
Reviews of Heated Office Chairs
1. Gentherm Heated Office ChairThis type of office chair is quite dynamic; you can have a very comfortable work environment and space at any time. This kind of chair has an innovative automotive –grade thermal technology which provides our customers with the temperature they want while using the chair. You can optimize the chair to hot, warm or cold temperature. The cooling and heating system are usually distributed using a 3D system. This is a diffuser system which is located at the back and at the seat of the office chair. Most people complain a lot because of the temperature at the office. It is abnormally hot at times or cold especially in the morning and evenings or those who work late at night.
This type of chair provides optimum different temperature preferences thus making it comfortable to work. It has a wireless operator which is powered by a lithium battery. This type of lithium battery is rechargeable and can standby for up to 8 hours of continuous usage. This type of chair is full of technology which is integrated into this very comfortable chair. The seating areas of the heated chair are upholstered using leather and molded cushion foam. The heating or cooling system has a sensor which is only activated when there is someone seated on the chair.
2. Barcalounger Shiatsu Heated Massage Office ChairThis is a very easy chair to operate. You will not experience any difficulty while trying to control the upper and lower back massage areas. It was specially designed to provide maximum relaxation and comfort. You will be in a position to adjust your massage tilt positions in order to increase the intensity of the massage. The amazing thing about this chair is that it has a couple of pre-programmed massages for the back and shoulders. You can get an automatic massaging sensation just by sitting on the chair. If no one is sitting on the chair, it has been programmed to shut off after thirty minutes of idling.
This chair is very comfortable and has leather upholstery. You can imagine how this chair is comfortable. Did you know that this massage office chair is said to increase the lifespan of an individual if you use it frequently? It is quite comfortable, and the headrest is designed to support the head and neck. It is quite easy to understand the controller since most of the activities it performs has been pre-programmed. It has a one-touch adjustable seat height multiple adjustments which put you in control of its position. This type of heated chair meets the standards of the waterfall seat cushion which slope slightly to ease the stress on your legs.
3. Relaxzen 60-425111 Heated Massage Office ChairThis is a reclining heated chair that you would not want to miss. It is as comfortable as advised and is upholstered with the highest quality of leather. The best quality of this chair is the pre-programmed vibration massage motions. It has vibration motions which will help you relax your mid back, upper back, thighs, and calves. All you have to do to is to choose an independent massage zone and relax as the chair does its magic. It has a heat treatment which will warm you during the massages. Also, it also has reclined and swivel motions. You can adjust it depending on the position you want, or you are comfortable with.
True to its name, it is the epitome of comfort in your day to day activities. You can imagine how soothing it is to sit down and relax after a day’s hard work and finally receive soothing massages from this chair. It is an antidote for aching backs and sore bottoms from a long day’s work. You can control the motions of this chair using a handheld device. You can switch the chair on and off manually when you are not using it. To recap, this heated massage chair has nine pre-programmed massage motions.
4. SGS Executive Heated Massage Office ChairThis is yet another heated massage chair; it is among the new ergonomic 6-point massage office chairs which provide you with maximum comfort. This type of chair is very comfortable and well suited for any environment, especially a working one. Sometimes working can become very uncomfortable if you are sitting on an uncomfortable chair. With time, you start experiencing back problems and sore backs. Now, this massage chair has unique features which contribute to its comfort. It has a 360-degree swivel; this means that you can turn it around in any direction. It also has gas lift height adjustment and pre-programmed massages which will soothe you.
In addition to the vibrations which sooth the upper and mid back, it has a heating feature which when combined with the massage it creates a super comfy and executive massage chair. I am sure you would want a chair of this caliber in your home. It will be very soothing especially when relaxing. It has a thick padding which makes the seat suitable for full work days relieving the fatigue of your heavy loads’ works and the upper back, lumbar support which can avoid common injuries by using this particular chair.
5. Relaxzen 60-078011 Heated Office ChairThis is a reclining massage chair with microsuede features thick, chocolate brown padded faux suede upholstery with a wooden base. Just like the other massage chairs, it is heated, this means that it provides heat to an individual sitting on it. It has nine pre-programmed massage modes which will help you relax your aching muscles or tired limbs, and these massage modes have 5 intensity levels. It is equipped with 8 vibration motors which massage the thighs, back and the calves. The heating feature provides a soothing heating sensation in the lumbar area. It has a swivel, recline tension and recline settings which also contribute to you being comfortable.
We know you are wondering how different is this massage chair different from other massage chairs? The difference is in the materials and some of the features. This chair is manufactured by comfort products. They design chairs which improve the lives of the customers and make them comfortable. Their products focus on the comfort of their clients first before all else. The eight powerful motors and nine preset massage modes plus optional heat allow for a relaxing massage, all controlled using the handheld remote that stores easily in the included side pouch.
6. HomCom Heated Massage Office ChairThe HomCom ergonomically designed heated massage office chair tries to bring a traditional sense in a modern world but in a fashionable way and with sound features. It has heating and massage features which help in soothing muscles and relax you. Trust you me; this is one chair that you would not want to miss either at your home or workplace. This massage office chair has six different massaging settings ranging from preventing sitting related maladies due to poor blood circulation to the back and the legs.
This chair is very comfortable since it has been fitted with an increased padding which makes the chair comfortable to sit on for very long hours without getting tired or getting back aches. If you are interested in the welfare of your body while working, then you should consider getting this chair. It is the epitome of healthy comfort. It has heating options. Therefore, you can accompany the massaging with heat therapy sessions, and you will find out that it will be very helpful especially for aching backs. The chair has pneumatic gas lift base which gives a raising and lowering options to fit your desk position perfectly. This type of heated massage chair takes office comfort to a whole new level. It is the new generation of office chairs which offer maximum comfort and health.
Reviews of Heated Seat Pads for Office Chair
- S8 SHIATSU HEATED OFFICE CHAIR PAD
- PRICE $$$$$
- Dimensions : 34.2 x 8.9 x 19.3 inches
- Weight : 23.4 pounds
- Massage Options : Shiatsu and vibration massage
- NAIPO SHIATSU HEATED OFFICE CHAIR PAD
- PRICE $$$$
- Dimensions : N/A
- Weight : 16.2 pounds
- Massage Options : 8 Rolling Massage Nodes
- GIDEON™ VIBRATING HEATED SEAT PAD FOR OFFICE CHAIR
- PRICE $$
- Dimensions : N/A
- Weight : 4 pounds
- Massage Options : EIGHT MASSAGING PATTERNS
- HOMEDICS QUAD-ROLLER SHIATSU HEATED SEAT PAD FOR OFFICE CHAIR
- PRICE $$$
- Dimensions : 27.5 x 18.2 x 6.8 inches
- Weight : 19 pounds
- Massage Options : Shiatsu - Circular, deep kneading action.
- NEW FIVE STAR HEATED SEAT CUSHION FOR OFFICE CHAIR
- PRICE $$
- Dimensions : 17.7 x 14 x 5.5 inches
- Weight : 3.8 pounds
- Massage Options : 10 vibration motor, invigorating massager for the neck, shoulder, back and thighs
- WAGAN IN9438 HEATED OFFICE CHAIR PAD
- PRICE $
- Dimensions : 1.5 x 18 x 21 inches
- Weight : 1.5 pounds
- Massage Options : Only HeatMassage
1. S8 Shiatsu Heated Office Chair PadThis seat topper is very convenient since it can fit in any chair. You do not have to buy the whole massage chair but to buy the topper which will fit in any chair in order to get a good massage.
All you have to do is to put it on any chair, and it automatically becomes a massage chair. The shiatsu and the rolling nodes travel all the way to the full length of your back for the convenience of the massage.
The nodes target specific pressure points of your body thus giving an excellent massage, and they can be easily adjusted to a particular height.
2. Naipo Shiatsu Heated Office Chair PadIt has helped improve the art of massage as a necessary treatment. Massaging helps relieve stress and fatigue. It can be sometimes hard to incorporate this essential treatment due to lack of resources.
Now we have a remedy for that; this massage seat can be fixed at the back of your car seat or office seat. You will now be receiving body relieving massages which will keep you relaxed the whole day. You do not have to keep on going to a beauty spa for this type of treatment.
This type of massage seat cushion provides neck swaying, seat vibration, and heating. You can control all these activities using a hand-held device called a remote.
3. Gideon™ Vibrating Heated Seat Pad for Office ChairThis is yet another fantastic vibrating massager seat cushion which has 8 vibration points that help you need and relax your back’s muscles and thighs as a way of relieving stress in your body.
It is a heated cushion therefore during the massages it provides a heat therapy session, the gentle warmth courses through your body gently. This massager seat cushion offers quite an experience.
It is very easy to set it up; all you have to do is strap it into your office chair or car seat for you to start enjoying the experience. It has a coded controlling device which will help control the various functions you want.
4. Homedics Quad-Roller Shiatsu Heated Seat Pad for Office ChairThe Quad roller massaging cushion is a very relaxing substitute for a massage chair. It enables you to enjoy maximum relaxation at your own convenience.
This quad roller massaging cushion has an advanced microprocessor control with a targeted relief for your back. It has 4 independent rollers which travel up and down the back.
This movement of the rollers up and down the back gives you a relaxing sensation. This type of massage cushion can be customized to fit your body properly.
Therefore, you do not have to worry about your body size. You will control the motions and heat of the cushion using a handheld device. You can fit the cushion on your office chair or any chair you deem convenient.
5. New Five Star Heated Seat Cushion for Office ChairNow this type of massage chair only vibrates and does not offer rolling motions for relaxation.
It has a microprocessor control and ten motor massager for the back, neck, and the thighs. It has buttons which you simply push to get the soothing motions and heat for the back.
It has four buttons which support four massaging motions, and all you have to do is press the button of the region you want to be massaged. The heating process does not work automatically with the massager.
You can choose to either get massaging motions or heating sensations. With this type of massage seat cushion, customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
6. Wagan IN9438 Heated Office Chair PadThis is a heated seat cushion which has lumbar support. It comes in handy during cold seasons because of the heating sensation it provides. It has a soft velour and luxurious polyester feel. You will be very comfortable while sitting on this type of chair.
Unlike other heated seat cushions, this one is very easy to use because it does not have complicated controls.
After plugging it into a power source, there is an on and off switch which controls the heat setting. It has straps at the back of the cushion to hold it in place and securely on your seat.
Heated Office Chairs Buying Guide
Before buying any of the heated chairs we have briefly talked about, you have to consider some aspects and features. What is it that you have to look out for or consider before purchasing a heated office chair? Many people do not take into consideration that you have to analyze all aspects critically before buying a heated office chair. That is why we are going to outline a few buying guides to act as a guide during the purchase of these products;
- You have to first ask yourself: what is the intended purpose of the heated office chair you are buying. There are different types of heated chairs with various specifications for different purposes. Therefore, you have to be quite clear on what you really want and why you really want it. If you want to purchase this type of office chair for health reasons, then there are the parameters which you have to choose from, if it is just for leisurely purposes, then you will be in a position to make the right and wise decision.
- The heated office chair you want to buy should also not limit your movements in the office. You need your space in the office, and at times you need to be a little bit free when moving up and about in your office. Therefore, a bulky and big heated office chair may restrict your movements thus affecting your work. Before you purchase any of these chairs, you will have to check your workspace and make sure that the chair you are going to buy will fit perfectly into your office.
- You should also ensure that the type of chair you are going to buy can support your body in a couple of comfortable positions regardless of your size or height. You have to ensure that you are perfectly comfortable in the heated office chair. You may end up buying a heated chair which provides some discomfort when you are using it, and it will be your loss.
- The best posture is usually the upright posture which ensures that blood circulates properly on the back. Blood circulation ensures that the back muscles receive enough oxygen. Backaches and soreness while sitting down is caused by lack of enough oxygen caused by cut off blood flow due to awkward sitting positions.
- You also have to first establish the length of time you will be using this particulars heated office chair before you decide to choose one. If you decide to sit on a chair for a long time, then it has to have adjustable features in case you get tired of sitting in one posture for a long time. The adjustments should be within easy reach and that you can operate the adjustments while seated and with minimum effort. Mostly, lumbar support is essential especially if you are going to use the chair for long periods.
- You can also decide to consider the color of the heated office chair. You will have to choose a chair whose color matches or compliments the décor of your office or home depending on its intended purpose. You cannot afford to have a mismatched heated office chair in your office. So, this is also among the features to consider when choosing a heated office chair.
Treating pain with heat is better than ice. Heat will relax the aching muscles and open up the pores so that air can move in and out freely. That is the main difference because ice will simply numb the pain not help get rid of it. Aching muscles respond better to heat treatment than cold treatment. That is why most beauty spas have hot steam baths and most of the massage chairs nowadays are heated.
Should You Swap Your Chair For A Heated Massage Office Chair?
Benefits of Heat and Massage
Heat therapy and massaging have been proven to enhance flexibility. This is so because heat’s limbering power when combined with another therapy such as stretching, will increase flexibility. The importance of heat is to loosen up the inactive and inflexible muscles which cause limited mobility and elevated pain. Therefore if someone combines the two powers to relax muscles, then your muscles become more flexible.
Enhance blood flow
The blood carries oxygen to the other body parts and mostly muscle tissues. Most muscle aches and soreness is caused by the failure of blood to reach some of the muscle tissues. If your muscles are deprived of these nutrients, then you are bound to have pain and muscle spasms or worse tissue damage. A combination of heat and massage will boost the blood flow to the tissues and muscles.
We all know that we go to beauty spas for massages to feel relaxed. This exercise is good for unwinding and getting rid of anxiety-ridden mind at absolute rest. Most people after having a long day at work typically go for a massage. Alternatively, if you have a massaging chair, then you can use for its pre-programmed massaging motions.
Reduces stress or stress-related maladies
Getting a massage once in a week or daily if you can afford it will help reduce the level of stress since it is a soothing procedure and brings about peace of mind. Most stress-related maladies can be reduced by getting a massage once in a while. As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is the same with stress too.
Benefits of Heated Pads for Office Chair
Heated seat pads for office chairs are imperative. You can switch this seat pads for any favorite chair you own at your house or office. It is not permanent therefore you can easily carry it to and fro your office and home. The heated seat pads are very necessary especially during the cold season because it will provide warmth to whoever is sitting in it. These are some of the few benefits of heated seat pads for office chairs.
You may also like: Selecting an office chair
How the Heated Office Chairs Work and How to Operate Them
Heated office chairs are very simple to use since all you have to do is to purchase the chair first and plug it in the position you will find appropriate for your home or office. This will be done after first following the buying guidelines I gave you previously. Most of these heated office chairs come with a manual which will take you step by step on how you should set up the chair until you start using it. After plugging it in, you will switch on the power plug so that the chair may start working.
The chair comes with a hand-held remote device which you will use to set the different massage vibration and motions you want. The buttons on the handheld device show you what to do therefore you do not have to struggle while trying to operate the heated office chairs. Some of the controllers are wireless while some of them are corded. The wireless ones have a lithium battery which enables you to use it up to eight hours. Using and operating the heated office chairs is quite simple.
Questions to Ask When Buying a Heated Office Chair
When it comes to the buying and operating the heated office and massaging chairs, we are sure that you may have a lot of questions which you will occasionally or frequently ask yourself before or during purchasing. It is quite natural for human beings to question almost everything. For most people, their purchasing power depends on how well their questions are answered. If the questions we frequently ask ourselves are answered correctly, then our doubts are quickly assured and that is when we can buy a particular product. When it comes to heated office and massaging chairs, here are some of the questions we questions we frequently ask ourselves;
- What is a heated office or massaging chair?
This is a comfortable chair with heated pads which keeps you warm during cold times or during massages.
- How does it work?
You have to plug it to a power source and then control it using a handheld device.
- Why should I purchase this product?
This type of chair is useful during cold seasons and also useful for people who work long hours and suffer from spinal injuries or back-related problems.
- How will the heated chair benefit me?
It will benefit you during the cold season or if you have back related problems
- How can I get one?
Most of these chairs are bought online.
- How can this type of chair help improve me health wise?
The heat treatment together with the pre-programmed massages will help relieve stress and eases back pain which is good for your health.
- How much will it cost?
The prices are specified on their official website and as well as Amazon with compatible prices.
These are some of the frequently asked questions when it comes to heated office chairs. It could be quite absurd if you bought something blindly. You have to ask yourself questions in order for you to get answers which will, in turn, guide you on the product you want to buy.
The best way to ensure that you get the right answers is for to visit the official website of heated office chairs. On the website, there is detailed information on the different types of heated office chairs and they explain how they work, their various specifications plus how you can purchase one and what it will cost you. That is the best way to ensure the right information on them. Another way will be to visit the store which sells these type of chairs, and you will be given the necessary information you want.
Heated Office Chairs Comparison Chart For 2019
|Gentherm Heated Office Chair||$$$$$||Black||Bonded Leather||30.2 x 27 x 45.8 inches||51.9 pounds||up to 400 Ibs|
|Barcalounger Shiatsu Heated Massage Office Chair||$||Black||Brown-bonded leather with Champagne accents||29.9 x 26 x 16.9 inches||N / A||up to 300 Ibs|
|Relaxzen 60-425111 Heated Massage Office Chair||$$$||Brown||Foam, Leather||32.3 x 27.2 x 17.7 inches||57.2 pounds||300 Ibs|
|SGS Executive Heated Massage Office Chair||$$$$||Black||PU Leather||31.5 x 25.6 x 13.8 inches||38.6 pounds||243 lb|
|Relaxzen 60-078011 Heated Office Chair||$$$$||Brown||Microfiber||32 x 31 x 33 inches||51.7 pounds||300 Ibs|
|HomCom Heated Massage Office Chair||$$||Black||Wood||32 x 25 x 14 inches||45 pounds||300 Ibs|
Heated office chairs are slowly becoming the norm in many offices nowadays. It is a good way to relax after and during office hours. The heating feature in these chairs is very suitable, especially during cold season. You will not have to freeze yourself in the office; you can use this feature to ensure that you carry out your work effectively and efficiently. The heating massage chairs also are getting rid of poor sitting positions maladies such as soreness and backaches.
The heating therapy plus the pre-programmed massaging motions help in many back-related problems and stress-related ones. The heated seat pads for office chair are also becoming very common. Instead of buying the whole chair, you can purchase the seat pads which you can use on any chair you want, either at home or the office. They are quite cheap compared to the whole chair and convenient because you can carry it around easily.