- 1 Should You Swap Your Chair For A Heated Massage Office Chair?
- 2 How Heated Office Chairs Work
- 3 Heated Massage Office Chairs Comparison Chart
- 4 Massage Office Chairs (Updated List 2021)
- 4.1 1. Mecor Heated Office Chair
- 4.2 2. BestMassage High Back Office Chair
- 4.3 3. Best Choice Products Faux Leather Massage Recliner Couch Chair
- 4.4 4. Best Massage High-Back Massage Chair
- 4.5 5. Relaxzen Deluxe Leisure Recliner Chair
- 4.6 6. Mollai Collection Power Office Chair
- 4.7 7. HomCom Massage Office Chair
- 5 Top Office Chair Heating Pads Comparison Chart
- 5.1 1. Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
- 5.2 2. Snailax Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
- 5.3 3. Five S FS8812 Heated Seat Cushion for Office Chair
- 5.4 4. Healthmate Wagan IN9438 Heated Office Chair Pad
- 5.5 5. Snailax Memory Foam Massage Seat Cushion
- 5.6 6. IDODO Vibration Car Back Massager
- 5.7 7. Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager Chair Pad with Heat & Vibrating Seat Massage Cushion
- 5.8 8. Sotion Shiatsu Back Massager for Chair Seat Massage Cushion with Heat
- 6 Massage Office Chairs Buying Guide
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Heated Office Chair
- 8 Wrap Up
We all associate massaging with stress relief and relaxation. But did you know that it also stabilizes your heart rate? Well, thanks to that you actually become more productive right away.
It is beyond us why most people aren’t looking to get one of the best heated massage chairs on the market. With such a chair you make sure that your body isn’t stressed out as you carry out your daily tasks. And when you’re body feels fine, your mind works impeccably.
The best news is that when it comes to pricing, such chairs aren’t much different from the regular office ones. So jump right in and check out our reviews of the top heated massage chairs and pick the one that will change your office or home office life forever.
Should You Swap Your Chair For A Heated Massage Office Chair?
Upsides of Heat and Massage
Without a doubt, heated massage office chairs have a number of benefits to consider. It is now time to outline a few.
Heat therapy and massaging have been proven to enhance flexibility. This is so because heat’s limbering power when combined with another therapy such as stretching, will increase flexibility. The importance of heat is to loosen up the inactive and inflexible muscles which cause limited mobility and elevated pain. Therefore if someone combines the two powers to relax muscles, then your muscles become more flexible. This is the most important difference between a comfortable office chair, an office chair for your back pain and a heated one.
Enhance blood flow
The blood carries oxygen to the other body parts and mostly muscle tissues. Most muscle aches and soreness is caused by the failure of blood to reach some of the muscle tissues. If your muscles are deprived of these nutrients, then you are bound to have pain and muscle spasms or worse tissue damage. A combination of heat and massage will boost the blood flow to the tissues and muscles.
We all know that we go to beauty spas for massages to feel relaxed. This exercise is good for unwinding and getting rid of an anxiety-ridden mind at absolute rest. Most people after having a long day at work typically go for a massage. Alternatively, if you have a massaging chair, then you can use it for its pre-programmed massaging motions.
Reduces stress or stress-related maladies
Getting a massage once in a week or daily if you can afford it will help reduce the level of stress since it is a soothing procedure and brings about peace of mind. Most stress-related maladies can be reduced by getting a massage once in a while. As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is the same with stress too.
A heated massage office chair may also have some disadvantages although we can’t really say that any of them matter enough to mention.
Benefits of Heated Pads for Office Chair
Heated seat pads for office chairs are imperative. You can switch these seat pads for any favorite chair you own at your house or office. It is not permanent therefore you can easily carry it to and fro your office and home. The heated seat pads are very necessary especially during the cold season because it will provide warmth to whoever is sitting in it. These are some of the few benefits of heated seat pads for office chairs.
You may also like: Selecting an office chair
How Heated Office Chairs Work
Heated office chairs are very simple to use since all you have to do is to purchase the chair first and plug it in the position you will find appropriate for your home or office. This will be done after first following the buying guidelines I gave you previously. Most of these heated office chairs come with a manual that will take you to step by step on how you should set up the chair until you start using it. After plugging it in, you will switch on the power plug so that the chair may start working.
The chair comes with a hand-held remote device that you will use to set the different massage vibration and motions you want. The buttons on the handheld device show you what to do therefore you do not have to struggle while trying to operate the heated office chairs. Some of the controllers are wireless while some of them are corded. The wireless ones have a lithium battery which enables you to use it up to eight hours. Using and operating the heated office chairs is quite simple.
Heated Massage Office Chairs Comparison Chart
Mecor Heated Office Chair
|View On Amazon|
BestMassage High Back Office Chair
|View On Amazon|
Best Choice Products Faux Leather Electric Massage Chair
|View On Amazon|
BestMassage High-Back Massage Chair
|View On Amazon|
Relaxzen 60-078011 Heated Office Chair
|View On Amazon|
Mollai Collection 6 Point Massage/Heating, Power Office Chair
|View On Amazon|
Massage Office Chairs (Updated List 2021)
1. Mecor Heated Office Chair
This Mecor office chair comes in stylish red and black PU leather. It can endure up to 260 pounds. The chair can heat up to 140 – 158 degrees. The product has six massaging options. Including the lower and upper back, thighs and lumbar can be massaged. Additionally, there’s a multi-function option that turns all of the massage points at once for a full body massage.
One of the convenient features of this chair is that the heat and the vibration modes can work independently of one another. You can use either the heating or the vibrating alone. The power cord is a bit long, which may be suitable for an office space where an outlet is away from the chair. However, for a home office, it can be a nuisance and get tangled in the chair.
Furthermore, this chair’s back cannot be set up to a different position than it is. When you use the chair, the back reclines, and it gets back to the original position when you get off it.
- The chair’s massage functions have an automatic power-off function.
- Awarded with CE/GS/UL/SAA Certifications.
- No batteries are required for the remote control.
- There are two vibration strength options – high and low.
- An Allen wrench is included in the package for an easy installation.
- No considerable disadvantages.
2. BestMassage High Back Office Chair
This office chair from BestMassage has two main massage functions. One is a vibration mode, and the other is a kneading option. Its two massage options target the lower or the upper back and the buttocks. The height is adjustable.
There’s a fixed point button on the remote control that turns the massaging on in fifteen-minute increments. Meaning there’s no need to turn it on and off manually.
What is more, this model reclines less than a standard office chair, but it’s enough. The weight capacity of this unit has is 250 pounds. The padding is thick enough and makes sitting on this chair for hours comfortable. The armrests are plastic and do not have padding as the chair does.
- There’s a remote control holder.
- The cushioning of the chair, plus the PU leather are durable.
- BIFMA-certified heavy-duty metal chair base, which makes the chair durable.
- The product is delivered fast.
- Loud on Press Mode.
- The power cable is of low quality and easily damaged.
3. Best Choice Products Faux Leather Massage Recliner Couch Chair
Best Choice Products’ chair and ottoman deliver full-body massage. This combo can be used together or separately. It is made from a sturdy material base and can endure up to 250 pounds. Although this unit doesn’t have rollers to move around, the chair can swivel.
Additionally, it doesn’t move up or down. The back reclines, but when you get up, it doesn’t come up and has to be manually adjusted. This chair can be used in an office for quick massages during the day, but it isn’t right as a desk chair.
There are a lot of available massage options. The heat can be used in combination with a massaging mode or on its own. In addition, there are nine intensity levels to choose from. There are also pre-programmed massage sequences that you can use.
This massage couch chair has two modes for kneading different target key pressure points. Such are the upper and lower back, thighs, and calves.
- The footrest can be disconnected, and the performance of the chair doesn’t decrease.
- A pocket for the remote control is on the side of the chair.
- Chair and footstool have 1-inch plastic pads to protect wooden floors.
- This product has double padding and padding on the armrests.
- Two-color options are available – black or brown.
- The leather on this chair smells strong, especially when the heating mode is on.
- Non-adjustable seating height.
4. Best Massage High-Back Massage Chair
This chair from BestMassage has a weight capacity of 250 pounds, like most products on our list. The product looks like a standard office chair, but it’s a massaging one. There’s even a footrest that is neatly tucked under the seat and pulled out when it’s time to rest.
Reclining is possible in this chair, and it reaches a 135-degree angle. The heat adjustment is pneumatic, like on a regular office chair. There is some assembly required, but it takes no more than 15 minutes to complete.
This product has massage and heating options that can hit the upper and the lower back. What is more, it can be set up to a specific program and can have only one body part massaged at a time. Additionally, the heating option can be used with or without the massage mode.
- The base of this chair is BIFMA certified and can endure 2500lbs.
- This product’s armrests are 4D, and their height can be adjusted.
- Oil and water-resistant PU leather.
- If the padding on the back is removed, the chair becomes uncomfortable and cannot be used.
5. Relaxzen Deluxe Leisure Recliner Chair
The recliner chair from Relaxzen has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, which is the largest on our list. This product comes partially assembled, and the necessary hardware is included in the package. However, the installation isn’t the easiest one compared to the other products on this list. It takes up to 45 minutes to complete, and it’s better to have an extra pair of hands.
There are nine pre-set massaging options to choose from. Additionally, there are five intensity levels for the massaging option. What is more, the heating feature can be used without the massaging and vice versa.
This model is available in two types – black leather or brown suede. Although it doesn’t recline completely flat, it can reach about 145 degrees angle. The seat dimensions are 22.4 inches wide and 21.3 inches deep. The height from the floor to the seat is about 17 inches. This isn’t a large chair, so some people might find it less comfortable.
- The padding is made from foam, and it’s thick yet soft, which makes it comfortable.
- Eight vibration motors distributed evenly for the back, thighs, and calves.
- The base of this chair is from real wood, making the product very stylish.
- The microsuede material is thinner than it should be.
6. Mollai Collection Power Office Chair
Mollai Collection’s Power office chair has six massaging points. It provides relief to sore muscles and has a heating option as well. This chair is only available in brown leather. It doesn’t have a footrest. However, the armrests are conveniently padded and provide great comfort. The chair’s height can be increased up to 10cm.
The Upper and lower back can be massaged and heated. Also, there are two massaging points on the chair’s seat. There’s a remote control that allows for changing the intensity of the massaging modes.
The design of this chair has a good spine curve, and the padding on the seat make this chair comfortable for long working hours. Additionally, the back reclines up to 125 degrees for when it’s time to relax.
- The padded armrests are soft and relaxing.
- The chair has a lock function.
- Unlimited massage function.
- Weight capacity is 260 lb
- No significant disadvantages.
7. HomCom Massage Office Chair
HomCom’s massage office chair has a weight capacity of 265 pounds. It comes in two parts, plus the bolts needed for the assembly. The job can be done in less than ten minutes. This product is a step up from a regular office chair and is worth the investment, even if it’s just for a home office.
The chair rotates 360 degrees, but it doesn’t have stops. The backrest reclines, but to do so, there’s a small button that needs to be pressed. The maximum recline angle is 135 degrees.
What is more, this unit has six vibrating massage options and a heating option. The heating can be used independently of the vibration. Additionally, this chair has two heating and vibrating points on the lower back. This makes it convenient to warm an aching lower back, which most people who work in an office struggle with. This heated chair’s massage functions target the upper and lower back and the thighs.
- Includes a pocket for the remote control.
- Four available colors – black, white, red, and brown.
- Well-padded armrests.
- There’s a timer that turns on a massage feature every 15, 30, or 60 min.
- Not made from the sturdiest materials.
Top Office Chair Heating Pads Comparison Chart
Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
|View On Amazon|
Snailax Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
|View On Amazon|
New Five Star Heated Seat Cushion for Office Chair
|View On Amazon|
Wagan IN9438 Heated Office Chair Pad
|View On Amazon|
Snailax Memory Foam Massage Seat Cushion
|View On Amazon|
IDODO Vibration Car Back Massager
|View On Amazon|
Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager Chair Pad
|View On Amazon|
1. Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
This product, in particular, impressed us with a variety of massaging modes to suit different purposes and needs. The back works on the principle of 2D/3D shiatsu massage, which means that the padding can move inward and outward. This creates a kneading movement that relieves the pain along your back.
Your whole body can benefit from this portable massager: neck, back, waist, thighs. It is a shame that it cannot be adjusted to massage only the neck without the back. The other main drawback of this chair is again related to the neck area. The chair is not suitable for shorter people as the kneading cannot work on the right place of the body.
The versatile application allows you to move it from one chair to another and take it with you wherever you go. Choose between rolling and spot massage. They spread the healing vibrations across the whole back or work specific spots, respectively.
You can also set the intensity level appropriate for your needs. Another way this portable chair massager is different is the fact that maintenance is even more comfortable thanks to the detachable and washable neck cover and flap for the back. If something is troubling you with the product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days after purchasing it.
2. Snailax Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
This next neck and back massager for chair appeals to us because the neck massage nodes can move up and down to suit people of different height. This prevents the annoying bumping of the skull when the vibrations start. The manufacturer conveniently explains that the chair is suitable for people between 63 and 70.9 inches of height.
Another advantage of this item is that it allows you to change the intensity and modes of the massager. Choose from 2 intensity levels depending on your health requirements and preferences. You can either set it to perform a rolling massage along your whole back or to relieve the tension of certain problematic spots on your body.
The shiatsu massage includes a heating element to add extra comfort while you are sitting on the chair. Feel free to move the massager from one chair to another. It is designed to be versatile and fit diverse applications. Something fundamental about this unit is that you don’t need to worry about it slipping off the chair.
Just secure the strapping system and do your job while enjoying a massage. The manufacturer offers you to return the product and get a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with what you have received.
3. Five S FS8812 Heated Seat Cushion for Office Chair
Now this type of massage chair only vibrates and does not offer rolling motions for relaxation.
It has a microprocessor control and ten motor massager for the back, neck, and thighs. It has buttons that you simply push to get the soothing motions and heat for the back.
The unit comes with four buttons that support four massaging motions, and all you have to do is press the button of the region you want to be massaged. The heating process does not work automatically with the massager.
You can choose to either get massaging motions or heating sensations. With this type of massage seat cushion, customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
4. Healthmate Wagan IN9438 Heated Office Chair Pad
This is a heated seat cushion which has lumbar support. It comes in handy during cold seasons because of the heating sensation it provides. It has a soft velour and luxurious polyester feel. You will be very comfortable while sitting on this type of chair.
Unlike other heated seat cushions, this one is very easy to use because it does not have complicated controls.
After plugging it into a power source, there is an on and off switch that controls the heat setting. It has straps at the back of the cushion to hold it in place and securely on your seat.
5. Snailax Memory Foam Massage Seat Cushion
When it comes to heating pads, you need something comfortable and soft enough so that you can be able to sit on it for prolonged periods. It is possible with this Snailax seat cushion, as it has polyurethane memory foam padding. You will love the memory foam, because it will just mold after your body, relieving pressure in various points and making sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
With this cushion, you will get a customized massage option. Having said that, you can choose certain massaging areas when you need a massage or combine all of them. The options include massage for lower back, upper back, and hips or thighs. You will have 4 variable vibration intensities, together with an all-inclusive 5 program modes.
Inside the cushion, 6 invigorating massage motors will send vibrating massage to your muscles and tissues. As a result, muscle tension and pain will be relieved. All that accumulated stress will go away and you will feel just amazing.
The heat therapy will make you fall in love with the cushion. Three heating pads make sure to cover the thighs, hips and full back so that you can feel the warmth and have your blood circulation improved.
6. IDODO Vibration Car Back Massager
This amazing heating pad can be yours for a small cost, and even better than that, the features make it worth the price.
There are 5 massage programs, as well as 3 massage speeds that will make you not want to leave your seat. The massage programs will focus on your neck, lower, middle and upper back, lumbar area, thighs and hips. All these spots will be combined in the massage for the best comfort and pain and pressure relief.
Considering that the vibration is what helps the massage feel so relaxing, this heating pad has 10 vibrating massaging options. As such, they will make sure to relieve all the stress and tension that you feel after a long day at work. Add that to the fact that there is also a warming therapy feature, which improves blood circulation and can also make you feel less fatigued. To avoid overheating and body harm, there is also a 15-minute auto shut off feature.
The versatility of this pad is what makes it such a worthy product. It can be used in multiple places, such as your bed, sofa, home or office chair and even onto your car seat.
7. Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager Chair Pad with Heat & Vibrating Seat Massage Cushion
If you want to make sure you get a proper full back massage, you will find this product a great investment. Basically, it can provide you with a massage for your back. You can even customize your massage so that it deals with your whole back. You can set it for full, upper or lower back. Also, to make sure that your back muscles will be relaxed, there is an ultimate deep kneading massage that gets rid of all the accumulated tension.
The seat can offer you smooth heat to soothe your tired muscles and ensure blood circulation is improved. Heat on the surface of the massage nodes can go to around 113°F, which gives you all the warmth that you need.
Moreover, the vibrating seat massager has 3 levels of vibration. If you also want some massage for your thighs and hips, you can surely get it.
This seat can give you 3D shiatsu massage thanks to the specific massage nodes that make this possible. You will feel just like a real masseuse is giving you the massage.
8. Sotion Shiatsu Back Massager for Chair Seat Massage Cushion with Heat
The shiatsu massage experience can be ensured by purchasing this heating pad. It is a full back massage pad that allows you to use shiatsu massage features. It will feel just like a real massage and will release all the tension, stress and fatigue that you may feel in your muscles. Besides this, it improves blood circulation.
But what’s even more important is the fact that you can turn on the shiatsu balls to give you soothing heat therapy. Your back will feel warmer, and thus, your muscle pain will go away much faster. Depending on your preferences, you can turn this on and off.
Using it in multiple places is also possible. Whether you want to use it on your bed, sofa, car seat or office chair, it will be suitable for the job. As such, you can take the vibrating massage experience with you just anywhere you go. Keep in mind that there are 3 vibration levels in the seat and a 15-minute timer program. You will set the amount of vibration that you want from your massage. Meanwhile, the auto shut off feature will keep you safe from potential harm in case of overheating.
Massage Office Chairs Buying Guide
Before buying any of the heated office chairs we have briefly talked about, you have to consider some aspects and features. Many times they come in the form of questions. Here, we will try to answer these in advance.
- You have to first ask yourself: what is the intended purpose of the heated office chair you are buying. There are different types of heated chairs with various specifications. Therefore, you have to be quite clear about what you really want and why you really want it. If you want to purchase this type of office chair for health reasons, then there are the parameters which you have to choose from. If it is just for leisurely purposes, then you will be in a position to make the right and wise decision.
- The heated office chair you want to buy should also not limit your movements in the office or at home. You need your space, and at times you need to be a little bit free when moving up and about. Therefore, a bulky and big heated office chair may restrict your movements thus affecting your work. Before you make a purchase we advise you to check your workspace and make sure that the chair you are going to buy will fit perfectly.
Body and Posture
- You should also ensure that the type of chair you are going to buy can support your body in a couple of comfortable positions regardless of your size or height. Comfortability matters the most. You may end up buying a heated chair which provides some discomfort when you are using it, and it will be your loss. We can’t stress enough how important it is to get the most suitable pieces for your office or home office.
This is why our team has worked hard to compile guides and reviews on office furniture of all types. Check out our work and see what else you can buy for your home office.
- The best posture is usually the upright posture which ensures that blood circulates properly on the back. Blood circulation ensures that the back muscles receive enough oxygen. Backaches and soreness while sitting down are caused by a lack of enough oxygen caused by cut off blood flow due to awkward sitting positions.
- You also have to first establish the length of time you will be using this particular heated office chair before you decide to choose one. If you decide to sit on a chair for a long time, then it has to have adjustable features in case you get tired of sitting in one posture for a long time. The adjustments should be within easy reach and that you can operate the adjustments while seated and with minimum effort. Mostly, lumbar support is essential especially if you are going to use the chair for long periods.
- You can also decide to consider the color of the heated office chair. Choose a chair with color matching or complimenting the décor of your office or home depending on its intended purpose. You cannot afford to have a mismatched heated office chair in your office. So, this is also among the features to consider when choosing a heated office chair.
Treating pain with heat is better than ice. The heat will relax the aching muscles and open up the pores so that air can move in and out freely. That is the main difference because the ice will simply numb the pain not help get rid of it. Aching muscles respond better to heat treatment than cold treatment. That is why most beauty spas have hot steam baths and most of the massage chairs nowadays are heated.
Questions to Ask Before Buying a Heated Office Chair
When it comes to buying and operating the heated office and massaging chairs, we are sure that you may have a lot of questions that you will occasionally or frequently ask yourself before or during purchasing. It is quite natural for human beings to question almost everything. For most people, their purchasing power depends on how well their questions are answered. If the questions we frequently ask ourselves are answered correctly, then our doubts are quickly assured and that is when we can buy a particular product. When it comes to the heated office and massaging chairs, here are some of the questions we frequently ask ourselves;
- What is a heated office or massaging chair?
This is a comfortable chair with heated pads that keeps you warm during cold times or during massages.
- How does it work?
You have to plug it to a power source and then control it using a handheld device.
- Why should I purchase this product?
This type of chair is useful during cold seasons and also useful for people who work long hours and suffer from spinal injuries or back-related problems.
And Even More Questions
- How will the heated chair benefit me?
It will benefit you during the cold season or if you have back-related problems
- How can I get one?
Most of these chairs are bought online.
- How can this type of chair help improve me health-wise?
The heat treatment together with the pre-programmed massages will help relieve stress and eases back pain which is good for your health.
- How much will it cost?
The prices are specified on their official website and as well as Amazon with compatible prices.
These are some of the frequently asked questions when it comes to heated office chairs. It could be quite absurd if you bought something blindly. You have to ask yourself questions in order for you to get answers which will, in turn, guide you on the product you want to buy.
The best way to ensure that you get the right answers is to visit the official website of heated office chairs. On the website, there is detailed information on the different types of heated office chairs and they explain how they work, their various specifications plus how you can purchase one and what it will cost you. That is the best way to ensure the right information on them. Another way will be to visit the store which sells this type of chair, and you will be given the necessary information you want.
Well, here we are at the end of our article hoping that we have steered you in the right direction. Our team is dedicated to always bringing you up-to-date information regarding home office furniture and supplies. We see nothing wrong with you going for the best heated massage chair that you can use during work or even the after hours.
Make sure to also check our heated seating pad reviews as well. They can help turn your regular office chair into a heated one. Leave us a comment and spread the word about our articles. What we do is free so that you can benefit from picking the right products.